Wednesday, December 16, 2015

One Hundred Eighteen

I normally plan my work days (or weeks, depends) ahead. I would still make time to comply with invitations until they no longer feel like breaks for me, rather social obligations.

I basically work 7 days a week, almost 12 hours a day. Although most times people think I am just playing around with fondant, or concentrating on social media (updating posts or doing marketing), or sitting around doing nothing. Well, I may be literally sitting around but you don't want to see what's lingering in my head.

I even (starting to) have trouble sleeping for overthinking. Sometimes ideas come even during sleep. I'm amazed!

Taking a 5 minute meal break feels like a crime to my work.

And I envy my friends who have time going for Zumba. Not that I fancy zumba (or piloxing - a combination of pilates, boxing and dancing... yeah, wow!) so much, I just need to do justice to my ever expanding body. I think according to my BMI, I am now categorised as overweight. I think.

I gained around 7 - 10 kgs from the day I got married. I can no longer fit in my wedding kurung! It was not even that fit! Urgh. And now I'm having a self-esteem issue.

The lakeside I normally jog in the morning is now closed for construction.

And it's almost 1.30 a.m. yet I am still ranting though knowing I need to go to work at 8.30 a.m.

Eleh macamlah awal sangat bertolak 8.30 pagi but hey I still need to lipat baju before going.

I am not complaining (though I actually, really really really sounded like I am). I'm just sharing (LOL).

Oh oh I need to edit cake photos now. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment