Thursday, December 20, 2018

One Hundred Eighty Three

I am supposed to be finishing my book writing today. But oh well, I got distracted (as usual).

At the moment, I am still contemplating on whether or not I should blog as my professional persona so it can benefit my followers and fans (HAHAHAHA I know right). But then it is really hard to hold yourself and hide the nasty part of you when writing. I mean, I am so comfortably being myself as I write because this is how I express myself the best.

Anyhow I still, should proceed, IMO. It's a sensible option for self branding purposes. Let's just figure that out later.

Oh have I also mentioned I would've blogged more frequently if I can do it via phone? Or if my laptop doesn't require to be plugged on to use? I mean, I think a lot and would love having my thoughts transferred into writing but unfortunately I do not have the means to. And when I am available to write, I don't have the mood anymore.

My goodness I am being so complicated about writing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment