Wednesday, November 1, 2017

One Hundred Seventy Five

I've been suffering from this writer's block since yesterday.

I had to write four 500-word essays yesterday and I managed to write 3 in less than 2 hours, hands down, pats on my back. All three received commendable comments from those who checked, and I was happy with their outcome.

When it comes to the forth one, I was suddenly stuck. I had no idea what to write about... and deadline is almost knocking on my door. I was so upset and discouraged that I probably portrayed a different kind of self to my husband.

He was so worried he immediately asked me out (LOL) for a drink and listened to what bothered me. And now, right at the moment I am writing this, he's sharing a number of articles to help me with my writing.

I'm all smiley now. Thank you sayang. Those articles really come in handy. They are very very helpful!

1 comment: