Saturday, September 17, 2016

One Hundred Twenty Eight

I've been given a luxury of time hence there was a lot of time spent on thinking of things that may seem nonsensical to others.

I blurted out a question to my darling husband on our way to his football match last night.

"What do you want people to associate you with?"

"A successful business."

I nodded silently. Smiled, impressed.

"Okay name three. Two more, please."

"Hmm... being helpful." Oh yes. He is really helpful. Very helpful to the effect that he'd abandon me in the middle of the night to help his friends out. I nodded again.

"Last one?"

"Husajdhasj ijahhadsnazura." The sound of a superbike engine interrupted so I couldn't hear properly. But I knew he was also mumbling."

"Come again?"

"Husband Ijah Ajura."

Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment