Tuesday, August 18, 2015

One Hundred Two

I am a fan of Edamame* and my easiest access to it is by going to Sushi King (or any sushi shop for that matter).

The other day (and I meant monthsss back) Nani texted me with an excitement extraordinaire asking me if I want raw Edamame sold at Isetan's wet market as they were having some sort of Japanese fair. I said yes without any hesitation.

During my following visits to Isetan, I would return home in disappointment knowing Edamame wasn't at the vegetable rack.

So I was determined enough to google where to get raw edamame in KL and thank goodness the search brought me to Ben's Independent Store.

I am sooo going to Publika anytime this week. Afterall I have an unfinished business in Jalan Duta. They better don't upset me this time.

Horay!



*Edamame /ˌɛdəˈmɑːmeɪ/ or edamame bean is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod, found in the cuisine of China, Japan, Korea and Hawaii. The pods are boiled or steamed and served with salt

No comments:

Post a Comment