Friday, March 21, 2014

Fifty Four

It has never crossed my mind as to what makes this man so special that he deserves a special place in my heart, and now becomes the most important person in my life.

It was during the wedding reception when Tunna, the MC who was also a dear friend of mine bombarded me with such question. Being me, I always came prepared ESPECIALLY on my big day. But that didn't happen that time. I was dumbfounded, I took a nervous pause for a few seconds (read: I was usually very very very confident) to answer.

"Well, I don't know. Because he makes me feel different. He makes me feel... so special."

And we both finally realised, no matter how irritating we are to one another, there is a special, undefined feeling that lingers between us. And we quietly hope that this amazing attachment of ours lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment