Monday, May 23, 2016

One Hundred Thirty Six

Of Pink


There was this one gathering of girls when we had to share an unknown fact about ourselves. When it was my turn, I disclosed, "I love pink."

Every other girl was shocked. A friend exclaimed, "You don't look like someone who does pink!"
Errrr... what is that even suppose to mean?

Calmly, I responded, "Well, urm, I may not wear a lot of pink, but my other stuff including water bottle, socks, towel, bags, (and I listed almost everything I had that's pink) and even my room is painted pink!"

We then turned to the next person but everyone still looked astounded.

Anyhow I recently knew someone who happened to know how much do I love pink.

We were in a jewellery store buying charms for my bracelet (it was a starter set) and when the employee asked on any particular colour of preference, to my utmost surprise, this person immediately answered, "Pink," without even glancing at me for verification.

I understand as a husband he is supposed to know my favourite colour and all but his confidence really made my day (despite the fact I got myself a brand new bracelet heeeee). I love the fact he knows so much about me and loves me the way I'm comfy with. Even though most times he'd dictate my life the way he wants it to be.

Anyhow I've now added more pink items to my collection and I'm so very happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment